viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2012

I wanna be vintage

Yesterday I have received an unexpected visit from Ajdovscina
(Wajdusna as locals like to call their own town),
it was great, drink a coffee, eat chocolat cake, gossip, gossip and more gossip... And afterwords we decide it could be cool go for a drink and some fun.

So, I dressed up with a nice dress of shine electric blue, black tights, boots and my very long black scarf.
Bus number 6 drove us until the city center, Drama was our bus stop, really appropiate name if you think about, becouse in our way along Dunajska (one of the main streets) we saw a dead man lying in the street, cover with a blanket,..
Anyway, Drama comes from the theatre place very near the bus stop, called like that, an alternative place for alternative shows, sounds good.

We did our first stop in Semafor, usually it's full, but we were lucky and we could sit inside on the white couch, and drink some beers (1 euro each), is amazing how beer work out for itself such amazing ideas for carnival and any other event in near future.

After, we catched another bus, this time number 1 and we went to one place... ok, I will never remember it name, but far, faaaar away,... by the way this is not the kit of the story, the important thing is that around 22:30 and after a pizza in our stomachs and one beer more my eyes couldn't be open anymore...

And again the damn questions of the last weeks came to my mind... Am I becoming an old lady? Am I boring? Where is my party soul of my teen and no so teen years? all unsolved mysteries...

I only know that become old is not that bad, you can dress vintage with reason, enjoy a movie in your soft and wamn bed and enjoy a nice, blue sky, morning, in your free day, having a walk with a friend...

And who said that old people doesnt have fun also? My grand-grand-mother was in birhtday last week, 102 years old and still, as we say, "she's the joy of the garden" (la alegría de la huerta).

Here some pics of my future I








Sounds: Penny & The Quarters- You and me.

Good weekend to everybody.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario